Applications are invited for the below positions:
Cope Foundation is looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Care Assistants on a full time basis to support people with an intellectual disability and/or autism to flourish and lead a life of their choosing. The successful applicants may be required to work in existing Cope Foundation residential or day service/hub locations, as part of a team or in new community based settings. The positions require a high degree of flexibility and motivation. The team members will work closely with individuals’ circles of support and their local community in order to develop and progress opportunities for them. A commitment to a person centred, citizen based, and social model of support is required.
Other requirements include:
· A relevant qualification (minimum QQI level 5 major award, to be in a caring principal ideally).
· Experience of supporting people with intellectual disability and/or autism
· Excellent team working skills
· Initiative, flexibility, and enthusiasm
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· A track record of thinking creatively, being person centred and adaptable.
· Computer literate.
· A full clean driving licence is desirable.
Application forms for all positions may be obtained from the HR Division by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications must be returned no later than Friday 19th June 2020. Applicants may be short listed on the basis of their application. The Department of Health & Children Consolidated Scales apply.
Visit our website at www.cope-foundation.ie