Raise Funds for Cope Foundation
If you would like to take on the Selvaggio Blu and sign up for this once in a lifetime experience, you can do it all while raising much needed funds for Cope Foundation. We are excited to launch our first ever #TrekForCope and we want you to be a part of it.
Trek Cost (see full list of what’s included below): €1,190
Fundraising Target (in addition to the trek costs): €800
· Airport Transfers
· Local Guides
· 5 Nights & 6 Days Fully-Guided Selvaggio Blu Trek
· All Breakfasts, packed Lunches & Dinners
· Go Beyond Adventure Guide
· 2 Nights Hotel stay with Half Board
· Equipment required for Abseiling, Climbing and Via Ferrata
· Logistics support Team for transportation of heavier packs, sleeping equipment, food & water
· Return Boat journey from end point to start point
· Training Day Hike prior to Departure
· Training Day for Abseiling & Climbing prior to Departure
You choose how to raise the funds for your adventure. You may decide to fund the Trek Costs yourself and fundraise for the remaining target (€800 min.). Or you may decide to fundraise for the entire amount.
We are here to help you as you fundraise whether it is to give you fundraising ideas, provide you with resources or help to promote your fundraising.
1. If you are interested in taking on the #TrekForCope, call Elaine in our Communications and Fundraising Office today and she will talk you through the process. Phone 021 4643323 or email email@example.com
2. Complete a registration form (Elaine will send this to you) and pay a deposit of €200 (non-refundable). This must be done by Monday 20th May 2019.
3. Start fundraising straight away – we are there to support you! (Please note, trek costs and funds raised must be returned by Monday 19th August 2019).
4. Book your flights to avail of the best price (Ryanair fly direct from Dublin to Cagliari, Sardinia).
5. Arrange the necessary travel insurance with activity cover for Trekking, Rock Climbing and Abseiling. This is a mandatory requirement and Go Beyond Adventure will require a copy of each member’s insurance policy prior to departure.
6. Get your hiking boots ready for the special training day for participants which takes place before departure (details TBC). Here you will meet the rest of the group you will be travelling with and get a taste of what can be expected from the trip.
7. Start packing for the adventure of a life time! Check out Go Beyond Adventure for tips on your travel essentials.
Contact Elaine Murphy on 021 464 3323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org