Recruitment and Jobs
Relief Life Guards Hydrotherapy Pool
(Physical Activity& Sports Department)
We are looking for fully qualified life guards to join the relief panel to be available to work as follows:
· Weekends (between 8am and 6.30pm)
· Occasional weekday evenings (between 4.30-8.30pm)
· Occasional relief work on weekdays (anytime between 8.00am and 9.30pm)
The applicant must
· Have a valid pool life guard qualification
· Have a Swim Teacher Certificate, Level 1 or Level 2
· Have at least 1 year full time work experience as a life guard.
· Have completed a full Pool Plant course within the last 3 years and have experience and competence in pool plant operations.
· Be enthusiastic, dedicated and attentive to pool and plant protocols.
Informal enquiries may be made to Terence McSweeney, Manager, Physical Activity & Sports Manager on 021- 4643189.
Application forms may be obtained from the HR Division, Cope Foundation by emailing email@example.com. Applicants may be short listed on the basis of their application.
Visit our website at www.cope-foundation.ie
Staff Grade Psychologist
A Staff Grade Psychologist is required to join an enthusiastic psychology department that provides support to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disabilities. Applicants should possess a particular interest in disability in childhood. It is desirable that applicants for this position possess experience working as a psychologist with children with disabilities.
The successful applicant will be working within an experienced, multidisciplinary team that provides both diagnostic and intervention services to children with autism who attend mainstream schools and special classes. The psychology department has a mix of clinical, counselling and educational psychologists amongst the staff. We have strong research links with UCC and we take trainees on placement from their clinical programme. Opportunities for CPD, supervision and autism specific training will be available.
· An honours degree in psychology together with an appropriate post-graduate professional qualification in psychology.
· Qualifications that comply with the Department of Health & Children and PSI requirements for appointment as a psychologist.
· Candidates who have trained outside of the Republic of Ireland must have their qualifications validated to work in Ireland by the Department of Health and Children at time of application
· Full driver’s licence and access to their own vehicle.
Informal enquiries may be made to Dr Christian Ryan, Psychology Manager at 021-4558053. Application forms may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms must be returned no later than Wednesday 26th April 2017. Applicants may be short listed on the basis of their application. A panel may be formed for a period of 12 months to fill future fixed term staff grade positions supporting either children or adults. The Department of Health & Children Consolidated Scales apply.