We are looking to fill the following positions:
Social Care Leader
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Social Care Leader. The successful candidate will be required to work as a Person in Charge in a progressive and dynamic environment supporting people with an intellectual disability and/or autism. They will have responsibility for leading a team within a residential setting. He/She will be required to demonstrate ability and expertise in the following areas:
· Ability and expertise in the delivery of services to persons with an intellectual disability and/or autism
· Positive leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to work in an inter-disciplinary team environment
· Collaborate with Parents, Families and Stakeholders
· Adaptable and flexible in approach to the working environment
Applicants must possess the following:
· Relevant third level qualification
· An appropriate qualification in health or social care management as well as a commitment to undertake further training is essential.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with people with intellectual disability and/or autism
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care
· A comprehensive knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Very good organisational and time management skills
· Computer literate
A full driving licence and access to own transport is desirable.
Informal enquiries may be made to Anna Broderick, Head of Homes & Community 1 on 021-4643100 extension 3282.
Clerical Officer III – Fulltime Fixed Term (12 months)
We are looking to recruit a full time Clerical Officer III on a 12 month fixed term basis. The successful applicant will fulfill clerical and administrative duties with a wide and varied workload. The role will provide support to the Head of the Children & Families Division in the operation of bus routes and associated tasks.
· Strong Word and Excel skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills